bug tags & importance and people

Hi all,
       i just filed in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+bug/129297 and I
updated the tag to mark it as an upgrade. I tried many a way but i
couldn't mark it as a wishlist bug. Then after a while, it came to me
why couldn't we have tags = importance of bug . For e.g. if a bug is
filed as an upgrade then it obviously is a wish-list item . And I'm
sure this can be put to some of the other tags too which might signal/
give idea about  l the importance of the bug.
       Another thing i've been trying to find out is if i can find out
when an x person logged in last. Just for e.g.
https://edge.launchpad.net/~onno-itmaze/ but there is just no way. Of
course i could send him a direct mail etc. but its always better to
see how much the developer is active on launchpad so one can decide if
a comment on the bug is good enough or does one need to make an email
to say something.

 Of course, both are use-cases from my very limited experience on
launchpad & my own narrow view. So there is possibility/probability
that i might have missed a thing or two. If so, please comment on it,
flame it, etc. :)
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17