Re: Uploading GPG keys

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 08:38:37AM +0100, Neil Wilson wrote:
> I'm trying to do a bit of beta-testing on PPAs at the moment, but I
> can't seem to get dogfood to email the confimration messages for my
> GPG keys.

I believe the process being used is first register your key on
launchpad.net, and then it is synced over (semi-manually) over to
dogfood. Celso and Matt R. can help you get this done.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Good news is that we go live in production
this month, so this will only be a temporary inconvenience!
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125