Re: Hello! I am newbee! I want to translate something into Russian!

Alex Ivanoff wrote:
Hello!
I know Russian perfectly therefore I would like to translate interfaces. But do not understand how to get e-mail-list for translation.

Some general information is available here:

https://help.launchpad.net/LaunchpadTranslationsFAQ?action=show&redirect=RosettaFAQ#head-1cc6cc547ffe360b2c5bcf4801cad13409a67435

You don't really need to be on any mailing list for translation, but it does help to find an existing Russian translations team and work together with them. There are projects that you can start translating straight away, but you'll be more effective when you work with a translation team and know their standards for translating technical terms, writing style, etc.

For you, I think the best place to look would be:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ru

Jeroen