Re: require comment on marking a bug status

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Jesse wrote:
I accidently marked a bug as invalid without putting in a comment. If you change a status of a bug, especially to invalid or won't fix, I think it owuld be a great idea to force a comment before allowing the user to save the bug.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've filed it as a bug - https://bugs.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/132971

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net