Searching in bug comments temporarily disabled

Hi everyone,

Searching in bug comments temporarily disabled

Some of you have reported recently that bug searches often resulted in timeouts.

We've found that the problem was related to searching in bug comments. To prevent further timeouts, for the time being bug searches will no longer search in bug comments.

We're going to work on a full fix that will allow us to re-enable bug comment searching and will release that as soon as it's ready.

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net