PPA still in dogfood beta

Hello everyone,

With the 1.1.8 release, we introduced some interface changes to support the eventual move of Personal Package Archives to the main Launchpad environment.

Right now, PPA is still only available on the dogfood server and you should continue to use the instructions available at:

https://help.launchpad.net/PPAQuickStart

We'll let you know as soon as the PPA beta has moved into the main Launchpad environment. Please note that even following the move, PPA will still be in beta.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net