Translations import queue

Hi

I recently (22 august) imported a .pot file in a launchpad project of
mine (pystrago)
This file is now in the import queue with the status "needs review".

Some questions popped into my head: who is reviewing it, when will it
be reviewed, and so on.

Now when I look to all imports for .pot files for all projects that
needs review their are 219 results, where the eldest is from may.

So my question is: will it take 4 months for my file to be reviewed?
is their any way the process could be sped up?

--
Who is not using the Fox Of Fire is not surfing the web, he is suffering it

Registerd Linux User # 389298