Re: setting bug contacts

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 03:36:42PM -0700, Jordan Mantha wrote:
> Now you have to give full privileges to a person just to allow them to
> add/remove bug contacts. In the teams that I am owner/admin I don't

It's not "just" adding or removing bug contacts. Adding a team as a bug
contact of a popular package means hundreds of emails per day -- it's a
big deal. Updating a bug contact is not a commonplace action (and if it
is, there is something else wrong).
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125