PPA

PPA archives are freaking amazing. I don't know jack compared to the people
that PPA's are likely targeted at - I can't code a line, for example.
However, I have had a little experience at debian building, and was quickly
and easily able to set up a PPA for my favourite media player which does not
currently exist in any feisty repository I know of.

It's great work, the PPA's. Cheers.

- Daniel