Re: Malone UI changes

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:10:20PM +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> > However, it is much easier for us to communicate updates to our
> > parseable exports; we could even version them conveniently.
>
> That'd be awesome; let me know about channels, mailing lists or wiki
> pages we should track to not have to find out what piece of the HTML
> page broke the tools this time. :-)

Another place I'd love to see more easily parsable output is
blueprint workload listings like

 https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specworkload

I'd like to be able to easily pull out the graph of who is interested
in which spec.  I don't see a /rdf or /text output there.  Also the
xhtml has html validation errors, as reported at

 https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/139190

I'm looking for an easy way to see which blueprints have been proposed
for a sprint do an rdf browser to browse by date, by # subscribers, by
last modifcation etc.

Thanks,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/