PPA: status: dependency wait - why isn't it automatically requeued?

Hello,

following a suggestion on this list, I created a versioned build-depend
for my "mythplugins" package to make sure it's built against the current
version of libmyth-dev, which was basically uploaded in the same batch.
Without this build-depend, mythplugins would usually build against an
outdated version version of libmyth-dev instead of waiting for the most
recent version to show up on the PPA.

Alright, now it's saying:

Missing Dependencies:     libmyth-dev (>=
0.20.99+trunk14495-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu2)

on the status page [1], but the build has not been requeued so far. I'm
aware of the "retry build" button, but I certainly don't want to use it
because this is supposed to be an *automated*, weekly build. I can't
babysit it all the time.

Is this normal/intended? Sarah Hobbs told me that requeueing is disabled
to prevent abuse. Is this true?

Regards,

Michael