About blueprints management

Hello,

When using launchpad to create a project, we are able to set a non
presently existing maintainer for this project : we have a possibility
to create a team responsible of the project at the project creation time.

This feature is very useful and time-saving. It would be nice to have it
for blueprints too .

When creating a blueprint , we are able to create dependancies. It would
be time saving to be able to create the blueprint it depends on there .

Another point is, after creating a blueprint, we should have a link
proposing to create another one. This will be useful when we have a list
of blueprints to create.

Best regards
wattazoum