Re: About blueprints management

Hi wattazoum

On Sep 18, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Ouattara Oumar Aziz (alias wattazoum) wrote:
When using launchpad to create a project, we are able to set a non presently existing maintainer for this project : we have a possibility to create a team responsible of the project at the project creation time.

This feature is very useful and time-saving. It would be nice to have it for blueprints too .

That's an interesting request. But what does it mean for a team to be assigned to a blueprint? The assignee for a blueprint should be the person who is going to do the work. (If the blueprint exists primarily to track dependencies, it should be the person ultimately responsible for making sure the work gets done.)

When creating a blueprint , we are able to create dependancies. It would be time saving to be able to create the blueprint it depends on there .

Do you mean register the dependencies at the same time as you are registering the blueprint? Reported. <http://launchpad.net/bugs/144675>

Another point is, after creating a blueprint, we should have a link
proposing to create another one. This will be useful when we have a list of blueprints to create.

Reported. <http://launchpad.net/bugs/144681>

Thanks for the suggestions.

Cheers
--