Re: Request For Comments: blueprint around Ideastorm idea

* Martin Man <mman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I believe that voting can be implemented on top of malone already.
> We have similar mechanism implemented at work where everyone
> who wants to have certain bug fixed adds to this bug something
> called "SR - service request" and developers can choose which bugs
> to focus on based on the number of service requests received...

I guess that the number of subscribers and the number of duplictates
from a given bug can be used to get an idea of the people interested
in getting it solved.

However, I'm not sure if those numbers are currently used somehow.

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@xxxxxxxxx>
http://alexm.org/