Question abouat the translator-credits string (again)

Hi,

while translating I came across that string, usaully I don't pay much
attention to it...

What I would like to ask is:
- Is it planned (or possible) to be able to translate the "Launchpad
Contributions:" part of the automatic generated string? I would like to
see even that string translated in my language. :)
- The link next to my name, in Launchpad, points to
"translations.edge.launchpad", is it converted to a "normal" link on the
final documentation/program? (I've never checked on a program, I came
across this in documentation)

Ciao! :)

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@xxxxxxxx>