Re: Question abouat the translator-credits string (again)

Hi Milo,

Yesterday at 23:15, Milo Casagrande wrote:

> while translating I came across that string, usaully I don't pay much
> attention to it...
>
> What I would like to ask is:
> - Is it planned (or possible) to be able to translate the "Launchpad
> Contributions:" part of the automatic generated string? I would like to
> see even that string translated in my language. :)

It's not planned as is.  I'd rather wait for Launchpad to become fully
internationalized, but we can hack support in for translating this
string as it is.  Please file a bug about this issue specifically, and
I'll think about it :)

(And, I agree that even this string should be translated!)

> - The link next to my name, in Launchpad, points to
> "translations.edge.launchpad", is it converted to a "normal" link on the
> final documentation/program? (I've never checked on a program, I came
> across this in documentation)

It should point to launchpad.net once exported from our production
servers: web UI displays the current server you are at at the moment.
Maybe we should hard-code launchpad.net in there.

Carlos, Kiko, what do you guys think?

Cheers,
Danilo