Re: [RFC] relevant Launchpad application - Clarification of beta-testers welcome email?

TJ wrote:
> Having just received the beta testers welcome email one part raised a
> question but even with the help of Google, I couldn't answer.
>
> "2. File bugs. If you come across a problem, please file a bug for the
> relevant Launchpad application. If the bug is in PPA, please file it
> against Soyuz and use the "ppa" tag."
>
> What is a "...relevant Launchpad application." ?

The projects which altogether conform Launchpad, such as the bug
tracker, the translations tracker, the answer tracker, Soyuz, the
blueprint tracker, and some more.

See https://launchpad.net/launchpad-project top left to view all of them.

Cheers,
Emilio