Re: Bug Status perceptions and pyschological impact

> When a bug is resolved through some combination of events, or has just
> gone away often as a result of some update, the only option is to mark
> the bug 'Invalid' as I understand it (Won't Fix/ Fix xxx aren't
> appropriate).

In Bazaar, if it was fixed in passing by some other change, we
normally mark it  fix released.

If it has just gone away then we use invalid.  I agree that it would
be nicer to have a status like 'obsolete', but I can see there is a
cost to proliferation of statuses.

This is probably one of those threads that will never die...

--
Martin