package_version_source.changes rejected

Hello,

I've got a problem.
I've uploaded some package (gnelib), but I've found that I didn't write
it was under universe/libs instead of libs.
I want to replace the old version with my new one.

So I've uploaded it again with
dput -f ppa gnelib_0.70-1_source.changes

Then I got a mail with rejection. Ok some file aren't the same against
the changes file.
Ok, I removed the files from the server (the files uploaded but dput) with
dcut ppa rm file.changes
dcut ppa rm file.orig.tar.gz
dcut ppa rm file.diff.gz
dcut ppa rm file.dsc

Then I uploaded it again, and my package was rejected again :(

What do I do wrong ?

Dolanor