Re: How to remove translation files?

El vie, 05-10-2007 a las 11:42 -0700, Takashi Yamamiya escribió:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I have a question about the launchpad translation website.
> Is there any way to remove translation files from the website?

We don't remove anything to prevent translations lose. What we allow is
to hide them from the UI so we are able to use those strings as part of
our translation memory and show them as suggestions. However, we plan to
add a way to remove templates and pofiles at some point for some
specific problems.

> I am a maintainer of etoys project.
> https://translations.launchpad.net/etoys/
>
> We have had a bunch of po files (over hundred!) to maintain our
> translations, but we realized too many po files are not easy to
> maintain. So we decided to merge those po files into one (or small
> number of) big po file each language. To do that. I'd like to remove
> current translation files for etoys and upload new files.

I just hide all your templates from the UI so you have an empty product.

> I'm a novice about the launchpad though. Are there any UI to remove old
> translation files?

The correct procedure is to request it from
answers.launchpad.net/rosetta although you don't need it now, I already
handled your request.

> Cheers,
> - Takashi

Cheers.