Use of Launchpad for a Project

Hello,

I'm planning for the next release of NUnit with a group of users and
contributors and one topic that has come up is selecting a new site to host
the project. Someone suggested Launchpad so I took a look at what's
available online and it looks interesting.

I have a couple of questions:

NUnit targets .NET as well as Mono - and any other CLR implementation that
manages to reach a reasonable level of completeness. That means we will
continue to produce packages for Windows as well as Linux. What do folks
think about hosting a projet that targets proprietary as well as open source
platforms on Launchpad? Is anyone else doing it?

What about builds? Do people generally set up build farms on whatever
servers they can and just grab the appropriate branch for the build?

How easy would it be for potential contributors who are on the Windows
platform to set up a branch and work on what interests them?

What's a good way for me to get a feel for how Launchpad works before moving
my whole project to it?

That's all I can think of for now, but maybe the answers will spark more
questions.

Charlie