Re: Translations: Upstream-Ubuntu collaboration and how Launchpad can help

Hi Kenneth,

I'm really glad that you also agreed with the points we came up with
during Saturday's session. The mechanism for "locking" upstream
translations and making sure that things always start with upstream
(trickling down to Ubuntu or any other distro) is in my opinion an
import key in this entire process.  I'm very much interested in the
feedback from other project leaders and distro guys to see how we can
all benefit from this work.

I'd like to take the chance to thank Mathew for taking these notes and
forwarding to the list.  I also would like to invite the Rosetta guys
to add their point of view.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel