ppa question

Hi,

  I'm running into a problem with uploading packages to the ppa. My
submissions are rejected by launchpad and the error returned is:

---------------------
Rejected:
Signer has no upload rights at all to this distribution.
Signer is not permitted to upload to the component 'main' of file
'apparmor_2.1+993-0ubuntu~ppa-dominicr1.dsc'
Not permitted to upload to the RELEASE pocket in a series in the 'CURRENT'
state.
---------------------

I'm trying to create a repository where I can push candidate fixes for
inclusion as maintenance updates for people to easily test (these fixes being
fixes for AppArmor in gutsy). So these packages are already in gutsy I just
want to create a temporary repo to use for alternate packages during
development QA.

I've followed the instructions for creating the ppa for my account and I
beleive that it is setup correctly.

I changed the Section in the main component in the  control file from base to
universe but got the same errors.

Any ideas where I might be going wrong?

thanks,
dom