validation of email vs login via web

Hi there, again.
New thread, new question.

As all of we know, there ain't an easy way to do email identity validation.
Still, we really on email to post/comment to Launchpad.

For an user to post on LP, via web browser, he as to authenticate him/her self with his/her credentials under an SSL cert.

But ANYONE can just send any comment via email to a Bug report or Answer, by simply replying to a static LP address.
Any identity can be easy forged, AFAICS, and cause temporary missinformation by seeming a legit source of information.

It would not be very nice to see fake comments from Mark or any other Canonical member adding feedback to LP.

I can suggest one idea: sent emails should have a "salt" part that would be specific to every user and every bug.
That way it would not be as easy for someone to just forge the To field.
I also know, that this implementation would require a lot of new coding to the email system, and a really large database table just to store the relation of userid, bug/answer and salt.
But Security and Trust should be taken into account.

Thanks for you time, hope this helps and shed some light on this subject.

PS: is there any test server, where one could do this time of tests (forging To, OpenSPF, etc) ?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net