Re: Translation import sleeping for week, who should act?

Uwe Korn wrote:

I wanted to add a .pot file to my project(Rainpress) on Launchpad to manage the translations through it, but since one
week the status of the import is "Needs Review", who should do this review?

-> https://translations.launchpad.net/rainpress/trunk/+imports

I do. We've fallen behind as the end of last year was quite busy, but the upload is approved now.

That first manual check is needed to see that the project and the upload comply with our policies. Future uploads for the same project will generally be approved automatically.

Jeroen