Re: Translation import sleeping for week, who should act?

Uwe Korn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to add a .pot file to my project(Rainpress) on Launchpad to manage the translations through it, but since one
> week the status of the import is "Needs Review", who should do this review?
>
> -> https://translations.launchpad.net/rainpress/trunk/+imports
>
> Greets,
> Uwe L. Korn

I've also been waiting quite a while (a month) for the review of the
.pot file of my project
(https://translations.launchpad.net/it3/+imports). I'm beginning to
think there's a problem with the file...
--
My personal blog - http://bordjukov.blogspot.com
Spread Google Talk - http://www.spreadgoogletalk.com/