Advocacy Team

We should have a team devoted to advocating participation in public gatherings and such. There were only two questions for a meeting that was supposed to cover a whole month. Unfortuately,  I wasn't able to be there, but I still made up 50% of the asked questions. I think we can do better than this. Does such a team already exist? If so, please link.

--
http://blog.onechristbody.com