Re: Advocacy Team

I think is not only about a specific team... but a commitment of the
comunity of each project (Not only Ubuntu).

I think each project must promote way more the usage of launchpad not
only for bugs... which is the most common case... but for example
solving more tecnical stuff (the answers part)... if you cant solve it
in your own forum... send the user to launchpad...

Also... another way is for asking users reports bugs on launchpad
directly instead of taking emails, so if you see a user reports a bug
using email or such... ask him to report it via launchpad...

those are few ideas.... and also the language... its a big branch...
since for example a normal user non english speaker... will have some
problems with the interface... and his experience is going to most
likely be... hard for him/her...