Re: Error ID OOPS-759A2127

Roberto Barbe wrote:
Does anybody know why I'm having this erro message?:

OOPS-759A2127
It happens every time i'm try to translate to spanish clicking in the
PyChess unstralated link.

It's a timeout. We did a lot to reduce that problem, but it seems to be on the rise again. We're looking at more steps we can take, but it'll be a while before we have a real solution.

The workarounds are:

1. Wait a minute and try again. It may take several attempts to "break through" to where the timeouts stop.

2. When you know you'll be needing a page soon, pre-load it in another tab of your browser. Even if that times out, it'll be doing part of the job of fetching the page's data before you need it.

Jeroen