Re: merging accounts - timeout error

Yasen Pramatarov wrote:

I've been trying several times in the last few months to merge the
account "turin" to "yasen", which I use now in Launchpad. The other
account was automatically created when importing some of my previous
translations.

And I always end up with a "Timeout" error. The error id is different
every time, but I finally decided to post it here and search for
assistance ;) The id is: OOPS-760A2160

The account-merging code times out while trying to move the translations in "turin"s name to the "yasen" account.

This is a known performance problem:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/162510

In summary: it's hard when there's too much data. It may work if you retry a few times, each a minute or so apart.

Jeroen