RE: linux_2.6.24-6.10_source.changes rejected

>> Jay, is it possible that you want both "standard" and "ume" versions of that package, which is why you're uploading one with an older version number? (6.10 < 6.12 ...)

No, I just want only one version of the source.

I’m new to PPA so BEFORE I upload the source to the real PPA (Ubuntu-mobile) I’m experimenting on my PPA. That’s the reason I’m trying to upload source with same version J

My intension of add hardy-ume to the version was my try to get source uploaded somehow without change the standard version numbers.

My goal is to “NOT” to change the version number.

>>You can't. You have to delete the old one. wait 24 hours (cron job) and reupload the same version. Why are you trying to upload a package of the same version? You should increment version number,

I have deleted all my source in my PPA, I will try to push the same 2.6.10 source and see...

Thanks for your replies.

+Jay