Re: رد

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 08:58:35PM +1100, Jeremy Visser wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 15:50 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> > Which says "but because you have already speaks Arabic" .. "And thus can
> > communicate".
>
> An earlier message from him translates as:
>
>         Mr. I did not understand a word of that letter Vkdklt you
>         earlier I only Arab Aaaraf only Thank ------ Mohamed
>
> Which suggests that he has signed up for the mailing list by accident
> and doesn't understand why he's getting all these emails.

Oh, I removed him from the list as soon as I noticed he was posting in
Arabic and sent him a comment. I usually do this when I notice CD
requests or nonsense on the list, and often choose not to write to the
list to avoid spamming everybody yet again.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125