Re: "MD5 sum of uploaded file does not match existing file in archive" but I have no file in my archive!

As long as it's a higher version number, it would replace it.  You can't upload one of the same version number.  The server knows what it has built before and won't allow it.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM, adnarim <adnarim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:36:50 -0500
"Mackenzie Morgan" <macoafi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The dsc file is diff'd against the old package.  If you had just left it in
> there and uploaded your new one with a higher version number it would've
> worked fine and the new one would effectively replace it.  If someone went
> to install, they'd always get the newest one.

Yes I knew that but wanted a X.X.X-1 Version-Number, so I deleted the old one but this seems not to work or does it in any way?

greets

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169