Fail to build if build-depends on open-iscsi

Hello,

I'm trying to build the libvirt 0.4.1 for Gutsy but it fails with this error:

[...]
Setting up open-iscsi (2.0.865-1) ...
  [31m* [39;49m iSCSI requires a mounted sysfs, not started.
invoke-rc.d: initscript open-iscsi, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing open-iscsi (--configure):
[...]

The package builds perfectly on my Gutsy computer in a Gutsy pbuilder.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org