Tonight's Launchpad release postponed until tomorrow

Hi All,

We've decided to delay the release of Launchpad 1.2.3, scheduled for
tonight, until tomorrow evening (27 March 2008 UTC).  We've run across
some items during our pre-release quality assurance testing that we
want to address before we roll-out and we need more time to ensure
those items are retested properly.   We're sorry for any inconvenience
this may cause you.

Joey Stanford
Launchpad Releases Team