Bug comments

Since the Hardy beta, I have noticed a lot of useless noise on malone.
People treat it as if it was a forum.

For instance, some add "me too" comments. Others start insulting the
developers saying "I'll leave if you don't fix this". Yet more ask
questions in bugs, and others answer them.

This makes it rather difficult to actually see what needs to be done to
fix the bug.

I propose some kind of commenting guidelines that should be displayed
underneath the "Add a comment/attachment" dropdown.
--
Bruce Cowan <bcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>