Re: Link between code.launchpad and bazaar.launchpad

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Denis Gautherot <denis.gautherot@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  For my first mail to this list, (but not yet member of launchpad beta testers,
>  still waiting) i have one question:

Welcome :)

>  Is it possible to have a button in the bazaar.launchpad page (when we browse
>  code for a bazaar branch, for example here :
>  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~umc-team/umc/umc-artwork/files) to return back to
>  the corresponding bazaar branch page in code.launchpad (here:
>  https://code.launchpad.net/~umc-team/umc/umc-artwork) ?
>
>  I am not sure if my request it is clear enough, but what is ask for is:
>
>  When we are browsing code (in bazaar.launchpad server) for a bazaar branch, we
>  do not have the ability to return back to the corresponding page for the bazaar
>  branch in code.launchpad server. Instead, I have to click on the back button of
>  the web browser as many time as necessary to return where i was.

I think that's a great idea.

>  Well, yes i could have opened the "browse code" link into another tab/window
>  instead of clicking it directly but... ;)
>
>  Hope this is the right place to ask for this request.

This is a great place to ask. Another place you could have asked is on
Launchpad, by filing a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/. Either is good.

I've filed a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+bug/210539. If you want,
you can subscribe to it to follow its progress.

Thanks,
jml