Re: Daily changelog for Edge?

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 05:04:18PM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>> Matthew Revell wrote:
>>> Would you find it useful to get regular updates of changes to Edge?
>>> For example, if we'd added a new feature or fixed a significant bug.
>> I'm not sure whether that would be useful or not (I'd have to see it for a
>> while), but that should of course be an opt-in feature. A feed could be an
>> option, or perhaps show it somewhere in (or linked from) the edge homepage.
>
> I think Matt's thinking of posts to launchpad-users

Then, I don't like it. And I'm afraid there could be some people unsubscribing
from the list just for this, assuming the posts are very regular (I was thinking
in one every day). But if they aren't that regular, then we already have the
release notes once a month, so I couldn't see the point of this.

Also, probably not everyone on this list is a beta tester (although probably a
big percentage of us are), so to those who aren't this would be useless.

> , initially at least.

That could changes, of course. What I wouldn't enjoy (and I think quite some
people will agree with me) is to have more traffic on this list, so if after a
few time the messages move to a different place that would be fine with me.

On the other hand, one more mail a day wouldn't make a difference, so perhaps
I'm just being tedious here...

Emilio