Re: Which one should have been a duplicate?

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:51:07PM +0530, shirish wrote:
> Hi guys,
>  Look at https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brasero/+bug/196354
> and https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brasero/+bug/200024
>
> Which one should have been the duplicate? Of course the other reporter
> provided a fix & its all ok and stuff. Just wanna know if there is any
> policy on bug-reports or not?

I think the bug report that is more complete and has more work done it
should be the "master" and the one that is less complete should be the
duplicate.

Incidentally, I think this question might be more appropriate for the
ubuntu-bugsquad mailing list as it is about a bug in the Ubuntu
distribution and each distribution or project may have their own
preferences.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray