Firefox in Launchpad

Hi all,

I've seen that it is now possible to translate Firefox through
Launchpad.

As the translation for my own language is not complete and there's
already a team working on that, how often will the translations for FF
be updated?

Non-langpack deadline is around the corner (10th April) and FF is in
this list, so I would like to know how to move...

Thanks!

---
Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande@xxxxxxxx>

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.