Re: Mirroring SF bug tracker in LP

Hi Frank,

2008/4/6 Frank Niessink <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  "This is one of the unique features of Launchpad. It allows you to
>  track the status of bugs in external trackers that run Bugzilla,
>  RoundUp, Sourceforge, the Debian BTS or Mantis. We will add support
>  for additional trackers, when that becomes necessary to facilitate
>  collaboration across the free software projects that use them.
>
>  This means that projects can leverage the benefits of Launchpad
>  without giving up their own bug tracker, if they prefer to use their
>  own hosted infrastructure. In some cases, we import ALL the bugs in a
>  project bug tracker into Launchpad automatically, because there are
>  other communities that want to be able to link to them trivially. "
>
>  So, if I read this correctly I should be able to use LP Bugs and have
>  all bugs reported on SF be mirrored automatically on LP. How do I set
>  this up for my project (*)?

Right now, we can sometimes do a one-off import for you entire bug
history, and you can also link to individual externally tracked bugs
at any time. We may add automatic, regular mirroring in the future,
though.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net