Re: Ubuntu Wiki

Danny Piccirillo pisze:
Hello,

Sorry, but i wasn't sure where else to go. No new pages can be created on
the wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AnythingNew?action=edit

This means that teams can't create any new pages for meetings or anything.
Nobody in the channel has been able to help nor anyone in the forums. This
has been happening for at least a day. Who manages the wiki?

I was also wondering what version of MoinMoin are we using? I think it's
time for an update and a new theme

You can file a bug against ubuntu-website.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-website/
Also it might be an issue with Launchpad authorization so I'm forwarding it to the LP mailing list. I don't know which Moin version we're using but it definitely needs an upgrade - there is a bug about it. (see ubuntu-website bugs)

--
## Przemysław Kulczycki <<>> Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #