Re: Ubuntu Wiki

That's interesting.  It's controlled by the page-hits macro which is
admittedly flaky in our current version of moin.

We (Canonical) are looking at updating moin to a much newer release in
the coming months. The Launchpad help wiki I suspect will be one of
the first to be upgraded.  There will be announcements and such when
we are ready to do it so stay tuned to your normal channels.

Joey