Re: Permissions for changing status of a ticket?

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Andreas Jung <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  last night,  roughly 20 tickets of  the Zope 2 tracker were marked as
> Invalid by a person (never heard its name) which is no part of the Zope 2
> developers group on LP. Independent of each ticket I am a bit surprised that
> obviously any authenticated LP user is able to change the workflow state of
> a ticket. Is there a configuration option on LP for changing this behavior?

There is no option at present as far as I know.  I can't find a bug
requesting it but I suspect there is one, or should be.

There is access control on bug severity but not on status, which may
seem strange.

Can you point out one of the relevant bugs?

--
Martin
(not a Launchpad developer)