RE: Waiting for Import

Several of you have replied, so I'll answer all at once and explain
what I'm trying to do.

NUnit 3.0 is going to be a break from NUnit 2.x, with a new repository
started from scratch. I plan to put it on Launchpad.

It seemed like it might be useful in a few ways to make 2.5, which is
likely to be the last release in the 2.x series, available on LP as
a way of getting started on the platform. But if it proves too
difficult, it's probably not the end of the world.

A one-shot conversion isn't what we planned, but it could be done that
way if we had to. I can get a tarball of the repository if you want to
try working from that.

Bottom line, this would help us but not being able to do it isn't
a show-stopper - we would just have to wait for 3.0 to use LP.

Charlie