Re: Waiting for Import

Charlie Poole wrote:
Several of you have replied, so I'll answer all at once and explain
what I'm trying to do.

Probably a good idea :)

NUnit 3.0 is going to be a break from NUnit 2.x, with a new repository
started from scratch. I plan to put it on Launchpad.

Cool!

It seemed like it might be useful in a few ways to make 2.5, which is
likely to be the last release in the 2.x series, available on LP as
a way of getting started on the platform. But if it proves too difficult, it's probably not the end of the world.

A one-shot conversion isn't what we planned, but it could be done that
way if we had to. I can get a tarball of the repository if you want to
try working from that.

If you can get the tarball to me, I'll do the import from that.

Bottom line, this would help us but not being able to do it isn't a show-stopper - we would just have to wait for 3.0 to use LP.

Let's see if we can not have you wait!

Cheers,
mwh