Re: The beta team and real names

2008/4/24 Caroline Ford <caroline.ford.work@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/4/24 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  >  For a while now, we've required that Launchpad beta team members use
>  >  their real names. As of today, you can join the beta team whether or
>  >  not you use your real name as your Launchpad display name.

>  Thank you for listening.

Thanks everyone for your positive comments.

I'd like to hear if you've got ideas for how we can improve the beta
team. I know we've spoken previously about ways of announcing over
night changes to edge but is there anything else that you think we
could improve about the beta team?

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net