Re: personal rss feeds?

gord wrote:
Hi, I'm a fairly active contributor to the answer tracker (apparently
one of the top answer support tracker contributors i found out when
trying to find out if this existed already -_-) but one thing that i
find constantly annoying is that i have to manually follow up on the
tickets that i have answered to find out if the person still needs help
(in my case i do this by going to
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/~gordallott which lists my recent
answers )

what would be really very useful indeed would be an rss feed of my
support tickets that say lists the latest changes to the questions that
i have contributed to (say a question changes from answered to open),
that way i can keep on top of them with a simple feed reader. i know
rss/atom feeds exist for other parts of launchpad but i am fairly sure
non exist for this purpose. it would be a very useful feature for me at
least.
Does anyone know if this could possibly be implemented?

We've got a design for this, but it's not scheduled to be worked on the next 2 months at least, because we're working on completing some other things first. The plan is to keep adding Atom feeds to various parts of launchpad, so please keep these requests coming so we know which parts need attention first.

I use the email interface to deal with answers quite a bit, if you prefer an RSS feed you might be able to route answers emails into a service like mailbucket as a workaround for now.

--
Elliot Murphy