personal rss feeds?

Hi, I'm a fairly active contributor to the answer tracker (apparently
one of the top answer support tracker contributors i found out when
trying to find out if this existed already -_-) but one thing that i
find constantly annoying is that i have to manually follow up on the
tickets that i have answered to find out if the person still needs help
(in my case i do this by going to
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/~gordallott which lists my recent
answers )

what would be really very useful indeed would be an rss feed of my
support tickets that say lists the latest changes to the questions that
i have contributed to (say a question changes from answered to open),
that way i can keep on top of them with a simple feed reader. i know
rss/atom feeds exist for other parts of launchpad but i am fairly sure
non exist for this purpose. it would be a very useful feature for me at
least.

Does anyone know if this could possibly be implemented?
--
gord <gordallott@xxxxxxxxx>