Re: Information about work flow between Launchpad projects and Rosetta translations

Og Maciel wrote:

Hi Og,

I still owe you another email, I know, but:

1. If I make a change to the message catalog (*.pot) of my project in
its own repository (i.e. not bzr), will the message catalog stored in
Rosetta be automatically updated with it once the code is synced?

Not yet, no.  It needs to be uploaded as a translation.

2. If the answer for the question above is 'True', will then all
existing translations be merged against the newer message catalog?

We're hoping to do that someday, but there's just so much stuff to do!

Jeroen